Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Shortest Point to Where?

     I enjoyed the exercise with the rope today.  I think as were learning stories and trying out different ideas having something tangible and concrete to work with would be really helpful. I also see how I could bring that into a classroom to help learn and or create stories.  In the same way they have children throw bean bags to learn multiplication in Waldorf schools.  ( Okay, for those of you tired of hearing about it, that is my last  Waldorf plug for the day.  I just feel so passionate and grateful about it.)
     I also really enjoyed speaking the poetry.  Fun to speak my heroines poetry with Cynthia.  As well as to hear the different interpretations.  Poetry feels like it is more meat for the mouth it seemed to come out easier.
Julie


2 comments:

  1. It was fun to hear the two of you read it in tandem. Had you practiced it together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no not at all but we found out later we had meaningful memories of her!







    ReplyDelete