Friday, July 24, 2015

     I am still really appreciating the afternoon warm up.  I did not enjoy taking someone else into my personal space with me during the breathing.  It felt to personal to allow someone else into a space I hold as sacred.  Which reminds me of a conversation I had with Cynthia that everyone in your dreams, and equally in your stories is really you.
     I think the daily play is really powerful for opening up creative thinking playing with moving furniture.  I particularly enjoyed the no it's not game.  I would love to integrate some of our stories that were working on into the games.  I wonder however if the whole point is to let go and be in that space and then go work on stories?
     Our collective stories have gone from these safe lovely baked bread nostalgia images to the absolute ridiculous.  Very fun.  I think we need a group logo for t-shirts or stationary.  A chicken named Marcel and his friend the costumer dalmation.

2 comments:

  1. I understand what you mean a bit. There was no one in my story that I wanted to be from my story, so I picked someone that had a minor role in the story but had influenced me a lot. I understand what you mean about personal space. I too still appreciate the afternoon warm-up because it seems to create just the most peaceful atmosphere and it's really calming and soothing.

    I enjoyed reading your post because I feel the same way about the games. And I agree about the t-shirts, that needs to happen. Marcel the Chicken and the Costumer Dalmatian. That is pretty epic. :) After we finished that story I immediately wanted to go see the movie.

    ReplyDelete