Thursday, July 16, 2015

Day 4 Time to Mime

I am really enjoying beginning our Storytelling Gym with the yoga, breathing, and vocal exercises. I'm finding myself more energized through the afternoon.

Creating the attic room today with our miming gestures reminded me of creating a room with Shonaleigh. In past classes I have recognized a pattern of best practices being used in story development for performance. David and Shonaleigh's varied methods on creating a room is one example.                                                                                                                                                                                                                  \

1 comment:

  1. Wenny I have been thinking about how this feels like a continuation of our previous workshop. More time to play and inhabit the landscape of story. And then when Bill was saying he is with a story for eighteen months or more I had a similar thought on occupying the landscape of a story and really living in it.

    ReplyDelete