Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Practice

     It is amazing how fast the body, mind, and spirit line up with the practice of regular exercises.  How much faster the peace comes when a practice is developed and kept.  It is harder to keep it up in daily life, kids, work, etc.  Yet how much more powerful would those experiences as well as story life be if this practice were maintained daily.  I also note that having done versions of this at different times that there is a physical memory that seems to take over and say oh yes over here.

     I found the experience of thinking under pressure interesting.  We all have different ways of responding to the pressure of attention.  For myself I generally find I get a fit of giggles.  Pleasantly enough for me, but amazing how difficult it is to think when I just want to laugh.  I then would imagine that this translates to all feelings or emotions and how they consequently cloud thought.  It seems then the ability to practice thinking under pressure is a powerful tool, and muscle to develop.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment